Your privacy is our primary concern. We strongly believe in providing you with a webpage that respects your privacy. In accessing certain features of this webpage you may be requested to provide some personal information. The primary purpose of this information is to serve you precisely. Please read below to understand better why we need certain information from your end and how we shall go about using it.
1. Why we need specific information: primarily we collect information to understand your profile and preferences. The information includes but is not limited to the following two categories of information: Non-Personal Information and Personal Information:
Non-Personal Information: As most of the other websites do, we also collect non-Personal Information about you without your consent. Cookies used in the site collect non-Personal Information. This information is mostly statistical in nature and does not identify you personally. You can instruct your browser to block cookies. But, if you do block the cookies some of the important features designed for you in the webpage may not function properly.
Personal Information: The primary purpose of collecting this type of information is to identify you. This will be done with your prior consent. This information will help us in accomplishing the following:
To accept and process your order;
To prepare for the delivery along with the billing information;
To resolve situations like return or exchange; and
To inform you about our promotions on new products and services.
The essential personal information we might need from you may include: your name, address, email ID, credit card information, telephone number, etc. We fully acknowledge that this information will not be used for any other purpose without your prior consent or otherwise required by law.
2. Closing an account: you can withdraw your account anytime by sending a message to email@example.com. By withdrawing your account you are withdrawing your consent on allowing us to use your personal information. Within a reasonable time, we will send you a confirmation email stating the withdrawal status of your account.
3. Sharing Information: We will not under any circumstances sell, trade, or disclose to third parties any of your personal information other than the purpose stated herein:
· Supporting Service Providers: we may share part of your information with our affiliated service providers to serve you properly. These service providers may include the delivery service provider, credit card service provider, etc. Their purpose is to process your purchase. Our service providers are carefully chosen and hence we believe that they also understand the importance of keeping your privacy as the top most priority.
· Governmental issue: In case of a situation where any governmental authority may ask information pertaining to a specific issue. we shall share your information provided the demand meets within legal allowances.
· Marketing opportunity analysis: to understand the needs of our valued customer, we may be required to share combined statistical information with marketing consulting firms, simply for statistical analysis in order to infer the buying behavior. This is all in order to further develop our promotional campaigns.
· Protection of Your Information: even though our utmost focus is to protect your information as, it is widely accepted that no current system is 100% effective and can protect unauthorized intrusions by unwanted intruders. If any such unfortunate situation arises, we will inform you as soon as possible.
4. Know your Information: all of your personal information that we collect is stored on our server. By logging onto the webpage through your “My Account” section you can check your personal information, certain parts of which you can update time to time.
5. Children Under 15: we do not collect information of any person legally defined as a child.
6. Miscellaneous: any laws imposed by the government regarding online businesses will be in effect without prior notice.